A crypto currency exchange is something where trade occurs that allows investors to trade with the crypto currencies for some assets or the fiat currencies. A Bitcoin Trader is the one who actively participates in this type of digital currency exchange. This is purely an online business. This business works as the exchange between the traditional currency and the crypto currency. Being an online business, transactions occur fully electronically. It involves transfers through credit card payment, wire transfers and the like. Once these crypto currencies are purchased through the fiat currencies, they are being sent to the user’s personal crypto currency wallet. From this, the user can transfer their currency to the cards that can be used in the ATM available worldwide. Some of the crypto currencies available all over the world with varied options are:
- Binance: This platform serves to trade with 100 crypto currencies. In terms of the volume of trading, it is recognized as the world’s largest crypto currency exchange. This was founded in the year 2017 that has its head quarters in the Republic of Malta.
- Huobi: This exchange was founded in the year of 2013 with the head quarters being at the place of Singapore. This exchange was initially found in China and the offices are now found in Hong Kong, Korea, the United States, and Japan.
- Upbit: This exchange was found in the year of 2017 on October 24. It is the South Korean based crypto currency. The parent company of this exchange is Dunamu Inc.
- OKEx: It is an exchange that has it’s headquarters in Malta. It has its birth on April 11, 2018. It carries out trading worldwide. It has around 800 employees in the concern to serve the investors in a better way. In terms of turnover, it occupies the largest position in the world of crypto currency.
- Bithumb: It is the crypto currency exchange that belongs to South Korea. Many problems have been faced by his exchange in terms of finance and security.
- Bittrex: It is the U.S. based crypto currency exchange that had its birth in the year of 2013.
These exchanges have higher risks in the level of security. There are hackers who will find ways to intrude into the account and steal the bitcoins. So it is always necessary for the one to invest in such crypto currencies without a proper guide.